- Exam Code Exam NameDumps Q&As
- PMI-RMP PMI Risk Management Professional 115 Q&As
- CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® 897 Q&As
- PMP Project Management Professional 1376 Q&As
- DASSM Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master 193 Q&As
- PgMP Program Management Professional (PgMP) 452 Q&As
- PfMP Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) 495 Q&As
- PMI-PBA PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) 200 Q&As
- PMI-ACP PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® 717 Q&As
- PMI-SP PMI Scheduling Professional 325 Q&As
All PMI Exams
Best PMI Certification Exam Dumps – Your Proper Study Materials to Make Preparation
Joining Project Management Institute (PMI) will signify that you’re serious about your project management career and your professional development. You can get proper study materials to make preparation with ITPrepare. The best PMI certification exam dumps will ensure that you can achieve success smoothly. We guarantee that with our great PMI exam dumps, you can pass your dream exams successfully on the first attempt. At ITPrepare, you can download the pdf file to learn about our practice exam, exam dumps, training materials, and exam questions online. Also, you will have full confidence to achieve your goal by reading ITPrepare’s exam questions and answers.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a not-for-profit professional organization for project management. It offers a range of products and services to support project management professionals throughout their careers, including certifications, training courses, publications, and events. PMI develops certification programs, which ensure that you’re ready to meet the demands of projects and employers across the globe.
All PMI Certifications and Exams
Earning a certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is a valuable way to demonstrate to employers that you possess the practical knowledge, insights, and professional expertise needed to handle the challenges of today’s complex projects. Whether you are just starting out in your project management career or are a seasoned professional, PMI offers certifications tailored to your level of experience, so there is always a logical next step to take to further your professional development and advance your career. By pursuing PMI certifications, you can distinguish yourself from other job candidates and show that you have the skills and knowledge to excel in your field. You can find below to get the proper PMI certifications.
New to projects with 0-3 years of experience
- PMI Project Management Ready: Entry-level exam brings together foundational project management knowledge, including basic business analytics and agile methodologies.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM): Entry-level exam demonstrates the understanding of project management principles and techniques. It is designed for those who are new to project management and do not yet have the experience necessary to earn the more advanced Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP): It recognizes a project manager’s knowledge and experience with agile project management methodologies. It is designed for individuals who have experience working on agile projects or who have knowledge of agile principles and techniques. The PMI-ACP certification validates your understanding of a wide range of agile approaches, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP), and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM): Earning the DASM certification demonstrates your ability to apply agile principles and practices to manage projects effectively and deliver value to stakeholders. With the DASM certification, individuals can show potential employers that they possess the knowledge and skills needed to lead agile projects and teams using the DA framework and Scrum methodology.
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM): Individuals with the PMI DASSM certification can show potential employers that they possess the knowledge and skills needed to lead large-scale agile projects and teams using the DA framework and Scrum methodology.
Skilled Practitioner with 3+ years of experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP): First certification of PMI, which supercharges your career as a project leader and demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, like dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA): It supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on business analysis practitioners to play key roles in their teams. The PMI-PBA certification spotlights your ability to work effectively with stakeholders to define their business requirements, shape the output of projects, and drive successful business outcomes.
- Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC): The DAVSC provides a combination of Lean, Flow, Theory of Constraints, and Organizational Development theories and practices. It proves you can master Disciplined Agile and use value stream management in a way that allows you to lead entire organizations in implementing it enterprise-wide for their unique needs.
- Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC): It proves that you can learn how to coach teams on how to apply and optimize Disciplined Agile™ across the enterprise.
Senior level practitioner with 8+ years of experience
- Program Management Professional (PgMP): Elite certification recognizes the advanced experience, skills, and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives. It demonstrates deep knowledge and experience to employers with a prestigious certification.
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP): Earning the PfMP certification indicates you have the advanced experience, skills, and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives. Like the PgMP, there are only a few thousand PfMP certification holders worldwide, making this a truly elite distinction.
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Agile Hybrid Project Pro (AHPP)
- Agile Metrics Micro-Credential (AM-MC)
- Citizen Developer Practitioner (CD-P)
- Citizen Developer Business Architect (CD-BA)
- Built Environment Project Communication Pro (BEPC)
- Built Environment Performance and Materials Management Pro (BEPM)
- Built Environment Technology and Innovation Pro (BETI)
- Construction Professional in Built Environment Projects (PMI-CP)
- Organizational Transformation Foundation (OTF)
- Organizational Transformation Implementation (OTI)
- Organizational Transformation Orchestration (OTO)
The PMI certification is popular, which advocates for the profession of project management and promotes the value of project management to organizations and governments. PMI is committed to advancing the profession by conducting research, developing standards, and fostering collaboration and networking opportunities for project management professionals. You can choose to develop your skills with the proper PMI certification, then you can reach your IT career goal and improve your promotion.
The PMI certification exam dumps contain the latest practice questions with actual answers to be the most reliable study resource. You will pass your PMI exams and achieve your dream PMI certifications smoothly. These PMI exam dumps are designed by real users and experienced professionals. And they will be upgraded regularly to make you always get the latest PMI practice exam questions. Get full access to PMI Certification Exam Dumps, the latest PMI Practice Exam Questions.