Reasons For Earning Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) CredentialEleanor
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), as one of the most popular credentials, is highly recommended to IT hunters. The fact is, more and more candidates choose to be a CAMS certified currently. CAMS exam is offered by the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), which is recognized as the gold standard in AML certifications by institutions, governments and regulators worldwide. It can mean better job opportunities in the career field and an improvement in salary.
Obtain Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is for anti-money laundering professionals, it rigorously tests the expertise and aptitude of the candidates’ comprehension of anti-money laundering detection, prevention and enforcement. Every person who passes the exam receives the prestigious Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) credential that designates them as an expert.
However, not everyone can take ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) exam, there are many more requirements before financial experts can enroll to take the CAMS exam:
- Candidates must have 40 credits of a collegecoursework. Employment experience can be in any industry, but college is compulsory.
- An accreditation that includes professional financial certifications such as CPA, CPE, and CPP can count up to 10 credits.
- Applicants are awarded 10 credits for an associate degree, 20 credits for a bachelor’s degree, and 30 credits for a master’s and doctoral degree.
Reasons For Earning Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Credential
In recent years, financial crime has hit the headlines, and the spotlight is firmly on compliance. CAMS is an established global qualification that outlines the key principles of money laundering, and how to prevent it. More, earning CAMS certification can prove that you can:
1) Drive a culture of compliance from the top-down
2) Demonstrate your commitment to a standardized risk-based approach
3) Meet mandated AML training requirements
4) Reward and retain top talent
5) More effectively safeguard against financial and reputational damage
6) Prove you are committed to your craft and the development of their professional skills.
More CAMS certification keeps anti-money laundering specialists aware of new industry trends. Even more importantly, it demonstrates to regulators that the employers are committed to combating money laundering.
Read Latest CAMS Dumps Questions Online: Latest CAMS Dumps Questions  Pass Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist Exam